The #NoMoreHunger Initiative Ethiopia project aims to impact the lives of 50,000 people directly and create jobs for 150 thousand people in rural areas who have been displaced due to conflicts and natural causes. The initiative works to change the cyclic aid dependence of our people in those areas by engaging them in sustainable long-term agricultural investments through implementing PurposeBlack’s Proprietary Franchise Shareholder Model.
#NOMOREHUNGER ETHIOPIA INITIATIVE
THE SITUATION OF HUNGER IN ETHIOPIA
In the 2021 Global Hunger Index, Ethiopia ranks 90th out of the 116 countries. With a score of 24.1, Ethiopia has a level of hunger that is serious. Similarly, the International Rescue Committee's Emergency
Watchlist ranks Ethiopia as the country, most at risk of the worsening humanitarian crisis in 2022.
1. To make 50,000 Ethiopians PurposeBlack Franchisee Shareholders.
2. To create employment opportunities for 150,000 Ethiopians.
3. To impact 30 communities in Afar, Amhara and Southern Regions of Ethiopia
4. To develop 30,000 Hectares of agricultural land
5. To establish 100 Agro-processing factories.
6. To build and operate 200 retail and distribution stores.
7. Mobilize USD 100 million and invest USD 2000 for each of the 50,000 Franchisee Shareholders in the PBETH FSM.
8. To an annual income of USD 2400 for the 50,000 Ethiopian enrolled in the initiative.
9. To deliver an annual ROI of 25%
Join us the #NoMoreHunger campaign.
Dear Ethiopians and people of Ethiopian descent, we invite you to join this great campaign. Remember to share the information with others! For those of you who want to get involved and work together.
Ten communities in each of the three regions will be primarily identified by PurposeBlack based on business rationale and in consultation with regional governments, local administrations, and the concerned communities. The ten communities in each region will be clustered around a PurposeBlack regional business coordination center which will coordinate the business activities of each cluster in the respective regions. The Afar communities will be clustered around the Semera PBETH center; the Amhara communities will be clustered around the Bahirdar PBETH center, whereas the Southern communities will be clustered around the Wolayta Sodo PBETH center.